- James & Jean (TROTTER) SINTON of Duns, Berwickshire (1784-1797 at least),
- Thomas and Elizabeth (CURRY) SINTON of Sunup, Lauder, Berwickshire (1782-1797 at least),
- George Hay & Mary (JOHNSTON) SINTON - Hampstead nurserymen/seedsmen
- William & Elizabeth Mary (MONTAGUE) SINTON - Hampstead gardener
- Thomas & Agnes (WAIT)/Lily (WIGHT)/and possibly Janet (BLACKET) SINTON - carpenter of Chirnside (1810-1833ish), then Eltham (Kent) & St Pancras
Keep an eye on the DNA Project Patriarchs page as all of the above have had/are having significant updates to the original tree provided.
None are as yet represented in the SINTON Surname DNA Project - can YOU remedy that?